So in all my years of living, I’ve realized one thing:
In order to be awesome, all you really have to do is… well, be exactly who you are.
Because you — amazing, wonderful, capable you — are more than enough, just as you are, which is why I firmly believe that, um, there’s nothing worse than self improvement. (Don’t believe me? Read my post about the sexy pirate story or the stupid stuff I did in college, and maybe you’ll catch my drift.)
Anyhow, aside from fully embracing your amazing self, the other stuff you need in order to be awesome are simply things like initiative, drive, creativity, passion, and a willingness to think wayyy outside the box.
Below I’ve listed a smattering of The Unlost’s most loved posts on unlocking the awesomesauce potential that already lies within you.
Most Loved Posts:
- Why Your College Degree Doesn’t Mean Sh**
- Stop With The BS Excuses: How to Make Your Own Luck
- Attention, Whiny Complainers: NOW’s The Time To Make A Diff!
- Why Your Networking Sucks
- How to Get Hired By Anyone: 5 Foolproof Methods for Landing That J-O-B
- STAND OUT OR GET OUT: How to escape mediocrity and do the work you love
- Will Your College Edumacation Get You a Job?
- WHY I ALMOST BARFED ON MY COMPUTER THIS FALL—and what this has to do with creating the life of your dreams (yes, really)
- Dear Cubicle, I’m Leaving You
Free Mini-Kit for Finding the Work You Love:
How do you discover the fulfilling, meaningful, passionate work you were built to do?
Not how you think.
Get The Unlost’s free email mini-kit for surprising and little known secrets to finding your truest career path. The mini-kit is totally free — all you have to do is tell us where to send it:
XoXo with lots of love,
Therese & The Unlost team
# # #
[Image by saturnino.farandola]