So life feels like a pile of crap right now, eh?
I feel ya, and I’m here to help. Three things:
First, take a deeeep breath.
(Did you do it yet? Good.)
Second, click here to go on over and get yourself a hug — you deserve it.
And lastly, listen closely, beautiful, amazing, wonderful you: I want you know that you have never, ever, ever been alone.
Here are The Unlost’s most loved posts for dealing with crappiness — I think you’ll like them…
Most Loved Posts:
- The Four Shared Struggles: Here’s what you think no one else is going through (but they totally are)
- Dearest Sweet Honey Child: Do You Know That You’re Never Alone?
- Weird But True: The Secret to Dealing With Those Things Called “Feelings”
- Shattering The Illusion of All Alone: Depression, Suicide, and Why The World (Not You) is Effing Insane
- That Time I Almost Died at the Gym (and also, what no one tells you about happiness)
- Dealing With Crappiness? The One Thing You Must Know
- What To Do When Sh** Hits The Fan (It’s Not What You Think)
- ROFL! Totally Embarrassing Confessions That Will Crack You Up (& Make You feel Less Alone)
- This Life Is.
- The Suckiness Diaries: How to Survive When Life Gets Crappy
- Why Losing Your Boyfriend/Job/Mind is the Best Thing That’s Ever Happened to You
XoXo with lots of love,
Therese & The Unlost team
p.s. Don’t forget to get naked every once in awhile ;).
# # #
[Image by Matt Ballek]