Well hello there, Mr./Ms. Amazing Pants.
So you’re feeling lost, confused, and even stuck in your current job or field of study, wondering how to get from here to there. Heck, maybe you’re even wondering where “there” is.
Fear not, my friend, we are here to help.
Here are The Unlost’s most loved posts for finding work you love — I think you’ll like them a lot…
Most Loved Posts:
- Why It’s OK to be Lost And Confused
- The Real Reason You Haven’t Found Work You Love (The Wisdom of Cal Newport)
- Career Planning is A Horrible Idea
- What a Burrito Man Can Teach You About Finding the Work You Love
- It’s Ridiculously Simple: How to Find Your Life’s Freaking Purpose in One Minute or Less
- I Don’t Want You to Live a Good Life. Here’s Why.
- The Ultimate Guide To Figuring Your Life Out (Even If You’re Lost And Confused)
- Informational Interviews: The Right Way to Find Work You Love (An Interview with Isa Adney)
- 3 Things No One Tells You About Finding Your Life’s Work
Most Loved Resources:
And here are a few resources that have helped guide me through my own process of discovering and living out my life’s path. Check ‘em out; they might be just what you were looking for:
(Disclosure: Each link below is an affliate link – I may get a commission if purchase one of these products. Please note that I only recommend products from entrepreneurs and companies I know and love myself, so you’re in good hands.)
- Confusion to Clarity: The Unlost’s Comprehensive Guide for Discovering Your Truest Career & Life Path
- Renaissance Business: Turn All Your Interests Into One Business
- Successful Freelance Writing Online: How to Generate a Full-time Income Writing for Blogs
- Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business & Surpass Your Day Job Income in Just 6 Months
- How to Take a Career Break to Travel
Free Mini-Kit for Finding the Work You Love:
How do you discover the fulfilling, meaningful, passionate work you were built to do?
Not how you think.
Get The Unlost’s free email mini-kit for surprising and little known secrets to finding your truest career path. The mini-kit is totally free — all you have to do is tell us where to send it:
XoXo with lots of love,
Therese & The Unlost team
# # #
[Photo by Helga Weber]