Well hello there, Mr./Ms. Amazing Pants.
So you’re feeling lost, confused, and even stuck in your current job or field of study, wondering how to get from here to there. Heck, maybe you’re even wondering where “there” is.
Fear not, my friend, we are here to help.
Here are The Unlost’s most loved posts for finding work you love — I think you’ll like them a lot…
Most Loved Posts:
- Why It’s OK to be Lost And Confused
- The Real Reason You Haven’t Found Work You Love (The Wisdom of Cal Newport)
- Career Planning is A Horrible Idea
- What a Burrito Man Can Teach You About Finding the Work You Love
- It’s Ridiculously Simple: How to Find Your Life’s Freaking Purpose in One Minute or Less
- I Don’t Want You to Live a Good Life. Here’s Why.
- The Ultimate Guide To Figuring Your Life Out (Even If You’re Lost And Confused)
- Informational Interviews: The Right Way to Find Work You Love (An Interview with Isa Adney)
- 3 Things No One Tells You About Finding Your Life’s Work
XoXo with lots of love,
Therese & The Unlost team
# # #
[Photo by Helga Weber]