Type in your email address below, and I’ll send you my free Unlost mini-kit for finding the work you love.
Based on a new model for finding career clarity, my free 6 part email mini-course will show you:
- Why it’s OK not to know exactly what you want to do with your life — and how to use this uncertainty to your advantage, blowing your peers out of the water in terms of both career and life awesomeness.
- Why you can stop stressing out about choosing the “perfect” career option or college major – and what to focus on instead.
- Why, despite the ingrained notion that you’re supposed to jump straight from where you are now into the perfect career “endpoint,” things in fact rarely happen this way – and why dropping the notion that you’ll figure it all out overnight is in fact promising rather than defeating.
As far as I know, these principles aren’t taught in any high school, university, or career center in the world.
And I want to share them with you! The guide is totally free — all you have to do is tell me where to send it:
You might also like some of the articles below:
- The Real Reason You Haven’t Found Work You Love (The Wisdom of Cal Newport)
- Is It Even Possible to Find Work You Love?
- Career Planning is A Horrible Idea
- What a Burrito Man Can Teach You About Finding the Work You Love
- It’s Ridiculously Simple: How to Find Your Life’s Freaking Purpose in One Minute or Less
- I Don’t Want You to Live a Good Life. Here’s Why.
- The Ultimate Guide To Figuring Your Life Out (Even If You’re Lost And Confused)
- Why It’s OK to be Lost And Confused
# # #
[Main image by Ahmad Hammoud; VIP image by Graham Blackall]